NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
ELIGIBILITY: RCB Bank’s Win a Car Chevy Blazer Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees, officers and directors of RCB Bank (“Sponsor”), affiliates, subsidiaries and agents for this promotion, as well as their respective (related or non-related) dependents and immediate family members [including children, spouses, parents, siblings, and individuals, whether or not they reside in the same household] are not eligible to enter or win.
PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on October 1, 2019 and ends on December 30, 2019.
DRAWINGS AND NOTIFICATIONS: The Promotion consists of thirteen (13) independent and separate random drawings per state of Kansas and Oklahoma to become finalists for a chance to win one (1) grand prize of a Chevy Blazer vehicle per state of Kansas and Oklahoma.
Drawings for finalists will be held at 10:00 a.m. (CST) on the following dates:
– October 8, 2019
– October 15, 2019
– October 22, 2019
– October 29, 2019
– November 5, 2019
– November 12, 2019
– November 19, 2019
– November 26, 2019
– December 3, 2019
– December 10, 2019
– December 17, 2019
– December 23, 2019 (Dec. 24 is a half day)
– December 31, 2019
Finalists will be notified by telephone on the day of the drawing. If the finalist cannot be reached by telephone, two (2) additional attempts will be made to notify him/her over a three (3) business day period following the date of the drawing. If RCB Bank is unable to notify the finalist within this timeframe, a new finalist will be chosen from that period’s entries and the attempt to notify will resume until an entry is successfully notified. If a finalist is considered to be a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, the finalist will be disqualified and an alternative finalist will be chosen at random from the remaining eligible entries.
Finalists will be given a two (2) business day window to confirm if they can attend the giveaway celebration for their state. If they cannot attend the giveaway celebration in their state, they are immediately disqualified from the giveaway. RCB Bank will attempt to draw a new finalist at that time. If a finalist that has confirmed they will attend the giveaway celebration does not attend the giveaway celebration, their chance at winning any prize will be forfeited and there will not be a replacement finalist drawn. If an already selected finalist’s name is drawn during a later drawing period, a new name will be drawn as finalists may only have one (1) chance at unlocking the car. There is no fee owed and no price or economic benefit payable to RCB Bank to attend and no purchase of goods or services is required to enter or win.
Only one (1) prize will be awarded per household.
HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) methods of entry for this Promotion. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Entries received during the days immediately preceding the date of the drawing (the “Qualifying Period”) are eligible to only be that period’s finalist, see the Qualifying Periods below for dates.
1. Debit Card (“DC”) Settlement Transaction on any RCB Bank personal checking account – RCB Bank cardholders are automatically entered for each merchant or point-of-sale Visa© Check Card transaction that posts as a debit to any RCB Bank consumer checking account in the “Qualifying Period.” All debit card purchase transactions qualify, ATM transactions and returns are excluded. Transactions that post to the following account types are not eligible: any business or commercial checking account. Transactions by debit card will be combined from all accounts based on the individual debit card used. Entries are tied to the individual debit card holder.
a. As an added bonus for eligible debit card transactions, whenever 20 transactions or more are completed within an individual qualifying period, the entrant’s number of entries for that period is doubled.
2. By mail – To enter the Promotion by mail, send a document indicating entry to the car giveaway. To be eligible, each entrant must submit all requested information including: the entrant’s full name, residential address, mailing address (if different), birth date, phone number, email address (if available), and the RCB Bank location closest to the entrant’s home. Entries from any child under 18 years of age at the time of entry will be immediately disqualified and all information obtained from such entry destroyed. Mail entries must be addressed to RCB Bank, Attn: Marketing Department, 323 S. Muskogee Ave., Claremore, Oklahoma 74017. Potential finalists may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that he/she has a valid state or federal ID. Only one (1) mailed entry per participant per day allowed. Entries must be received by RCB Bank in the “Qualifying Period.” RCB Bank is not responsible for misdirected, incomplete and/or illegible entries. If you enter by mail, you agree that there is no fee nor anything of pecuniary value incurred to enter by mail.
3. Online – To enter the Promotion online, visit RCBbank.com/WinaCar to complete an entry. To be eligible, each entrant must submit all requested information including: the entrant’s full name, residential address, mailing address (if different), birth date, phone number, email address (if available), and the RCB Bank location closest to the entrant’s home. Entries from any child under 18 years of age at the time of entry will be immediately disqualified and all information obtained from such entry destroyed. Potential finalists may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that he/she has a valid state or federal ID. Only one (1) online entry per participant per day allowed. Entries must be received by RCB Bank in the “Qualifying Period.” RCB Bank is not responsible for incomplete entries. If you enter online, you agree that there is no fee nor anything of pecuniary value incurred to enter electronically.
– Drawing: October 8, 2019
– Entry Period: October 1, 2019 – October 7, 2019
– Drawing: October 15, 2019
– Entry Period: October 8, 2019 – October 14, 2019
– Drawing: October 22, 2019
– Entry Period: October 15, 2019 – October 21, 2019
– Drawing: October 29, 2019
– Entry Period: October 22, 2019 – October 28, 2019
– Drawing: November 5, 2019
– Entry Period: October 29, 2019 – November 4, 2019
– Drawing: November 12, 2019
– Entry Period: November 5, 2019 – November 11, 2019
– Drawing: November 26, 2019
– Entry Period: November 19, 2019 – November 25, 2019
– Drawing: December 3, 2019
– Entry Period: November 26, 2019 – December 2, 2019
– Drawing: December 10, 2019
– Entry Period: December 3, 2019 – December 9, 2019
– Drawing: December 17, 2019
– Entry Period: December 10, 2019 – December 16, 2019
– Drawing: December 23, 2019 (Dec. 24 is a half day)
– Entry Period: December 17, 2019 – December 22, 2019
– Drawing: December 31, 2019
– Entry Period: December 23, 2019 – December 30, 2019
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Each entry agrees that registration, personal attendance without a fee, and answering the telephone do not constitute pecuniary or commercial advantage or disadvantage. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with or manipulating the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Contest Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated and related entries.
Entrants will enter the giveaway for the state in which they currently reside. Those that live outside of either Kansas or Oklahoma will enter the state giveaway where their first account was opened.
RESTRICTIONS: One (1) finalist per household during the Promotion Period. Void where prohibited by law. Entries received during the Entry Period are only eligible for the Drawing date associated with that Entry Period. Vehicle winnings are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
PRIZE – ODDS OF WINNING: There is one (1) grand prize available per state (OK and KS) to be awarded to one of thirteen (13) finalists drawn during the qualifying entry periods per state of Kansas and Oklahoma. Odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during each Qualifying Period. Entries received during the Qualifying Period are eligible for only one (1) drawing.
HOW TO CLAIM PRIZE: Thirteen (13) finalists will be selected at random by Sponsor from all eligible entries received during the Qualifying Periods per state of Kansas and Oklahoma. Oklahoma finalists will be asked to attend a celebration on January, 17 2020 at the RCB Bank Main Bank located at 501 W Will Rogers, Claremore, OK. Kansas finalists will be asked to attend a celebration on January, 24 2020 at the Hutchinson RCB Bank located at 700 E. 30th Ave., Hutchinson, KS. The finalists will take turns choosing a number from a box, starting with the finalist chosen during the first Qualifying Period choosing the first number and so on until each Finalist has a number. The finalists will then attempt to unlock the Blazer door in numerical key order smallest to largest. The first key that unlocks the vehicle will win the Blazer. Finalists who did not choose the first winning key to unlock the vehicle will be awarded a consolation prize of $100. Any of the finalists that are unable to attend the ceremony will forfeit their chance at winning the Chevy Blazer or receiving a consolation prize.
Eligibility, age and all claims made by potential winners are subject to verification. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for fraudulent communications including without limitation to phone calls, mail and emails made or sent to entrants. Potential winners will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, Form W-9 and Publicity Release, or any other documents or waivers required by the Sponsor which must be returned to Sponsor within the specified timeframe. If the potential winner fails to return such documents timely, or if the potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with these Official Contest Rules, then the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits the prize. All information and materials submitted to Sponsor becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. The winner of the vehicle must first title the vehicle in their name before taking possession of the vehicle.
TAXES: All applicable U.S., federal, state, and local taxes, duties, or other taxes or fees are the sole responsibility of each winner, who will be issued a 1099 IRS tax form for the amount of the awarded prize.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or non-delivered entries or for lost, interrupted, or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (“ISP), mobile carrier, website or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, or failed computer, network, telephone, satellite, cable hardware, software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture or loss of any such information. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by internet users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in connection with an entry method and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, tampering or hacking.
Vehicle winnings are not exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash. RCB Bank does not assume any liability in connection with this giveaway. RCB Bank is not liable for vehicle maintenance, repairs, defects, warranties, accidents, injuries (including, but not limited to death), etc. RCB Bank is not responsible for negligence or misuse after the Prize is granted to the winner. Winners are solely responsible for insuring their vehicles and for payment of all associated fees and taxes.
DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively governed by the laws of the state of Oklahoma; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred for the Promotion entry, and in no event shall entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees or other legal costs or expenses; and (c) entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Contest Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Oklahoma without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State or of any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Oklahoma.
RULES-WINNERS LIST: To receive a list of the finalists’ and winner’s names (available after January 24, 2020) or for an additional copy of these Official Contest Rules, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: RCB Bank Win a Car Giveaway; PO Box 189; Claremore OK 74018-0189. Please specify “Rules” or “Winners’ Names.” Requests must be received by us no later than January 24, 2020.
SPONSOR: RCB Bank, Claremore, Oklahoma.