RCB Bank offers a commercial and professional leasing program designed with you in mind. Primary lease options within RCB Bank Leasing include, but are not limited to:
- Real Property
- Lease Financing Offered
- Typical Term Limits
- Benefits of Leasing
- Not-for-Profit Corporations
Contact Your local Business Lender Today!
- Transportation/ Rolling Stock/ Trucks etc.
- Power and Energy Related Equipment
- Heavy Equipment, including Construction
- Tax-Exempt and Taxable Lease Purchases for qualified counties, municipalities and not-for-profit corporations
- Revenue Bonds Leasing
- General Obligation Bonds Leasing
- Capital Leases
- Other Special Governmental Financing Instruments which result in an acceptable form of secured financing
- Real estate up to 240 months
- Equipment financing ranging from 24- to 120-months depending on specific application
*The RCB Bank Leasing segment will consider lease terms up to 240 months, but not to exceed the reasonable useful life of the asset being financed.
RCB Bank may fund up to 100% of the purchase price or costs of both real property and equipment lease transactions.
- 100% financing
- Low tax exempt rates
- Improved cash flow
- Purchase your needed equipment at today’s prices
- Avoid large lump sum expenditures
Extending credit to not-for-profit entities such as hospitals and other healthcare-related charitable entities is available.
Download our RCB Bank Leasing brochure