PT TellerApply Now
Job Location: 3 - Claremore
20-28 hrs. a week as needed, with available hours of 7am to 6pm Monday-Friday. At least three 3 Saturday’s a month.
Responsible for providing excellent customer service and promoting bank products/services while processing transactions and paying out funds in accordance with bank procedures, regulatory and legal compliance requirements.
- Obtain customer identification, signature and any other necessary pieces of customer information and record all transactions according to regulations and procedures.
- Examine cash, check or other documents submitted for the transaction in order to guard against bank loss.
- Professionally assist customers with concerns and/or questions that may be discussed during the transaction and refer to Supervisor or other departments as needed.
- Work towards achieving continued satisfaction and retention of existing customers by promoting and educating about products that will further benefit their banking experience with RCB Bank.
- Balance drawer at the end of shift and report any outages to Teller Supervisor.
Customer service and cash handling experience.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING:
High school diploma or GED required.
JOB-SPECIFIC SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to learn products and services RCB offers to assist customers.
- Basic clerical and process skills.
- Strong reading, writing and mathematical skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously.
Individuals in the Teller position must be able to perform essential functions and physical demands within these documented working conditions with or without reasonable accommodation: This position is in an office environment within a climate-controlled facility that can be high-traffic during peak service times. There is frequent use of the telephone, computer and other office equipment associated with this position, as well as a large amount of face-to-face interaction with customers. Tellers are typically seated at “teller windows” for the majority of the day that may be in a lobby or drive-in setting; however, Tellers may be required to stand for extended periods of time and may be required to lift bags/boxes of coin weighing up to 50 pounds. The individual responsible for this role must be able to perform job functions with general supervision and work effectively as a member of a team and independently. The individual must be capable of working harmoniously with diverse personalities of co-workers, staff and customers. This position requires regular and reliable attendance and the ability to work varying hours and Saturdays.
Grade: 3Apply Now
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)