- Mobile Deposit
- Text Banking
- Mobile Banking Best Practices
Not sure about banking on your phone? Security is RCB Bank's number one priority and we employ advanced security technologies to ensure optimum online banking protection.
Government regulators oversee all of our banking operations, including online banking, and regularly audit our operations to ensure we comply with the law and best business practices. Plus, we employ internal bank controls to ensure optimum security for your Internet banking.
A fraud prevention tool that lets you see all transactions happening with your enrolled bank accounts. You can even transfer money and check account balances. A safe and secure way for you to keep track of everything happening with your account.
For more information on Text Banking click here.
- RCB Bank will NEVER ask you for your online banking credentials, such as your password, security questions and answers.
- Keep online banking credentials secure and safe. Never disclose your username, password or account numbers to anyone and do not leave them written down.
- Never use your online banking password on any other website. Keep it unique and safe.
- Eliminate or limit unnecessary email activity and web-surfing on computers and cell phones used for online banking. Consider dedicating a computer to online banking for your business and never use it for general internet browsing or email.
- DO NOT use public wireless access and computers at libraries, hotels or other public places.
- NEVER click on any links in emails claiming to be from RCB Bank. RCB Bank will never send you an email asking you to click on a link. Please contact us immediately if you receive such an email.
- Monitor your bank account transactions daily and report any unauthorized or suspicious activity to RCB Bank immediately.
- Be highly suspicious of any emails or text messages stating you have won a prize or claiming to be from government agencies, tax agencies, financial institutions or other companies asking you to verify account information or online banking credentials. Clicking on the links or opening attachment can expose your computer and phones to fraud.
This is an easy way for you to deposit checks directly into your checking account using your smartphone. All you do is take a picture of your check and it will deposit directly into your checking account. Mobile deposit is a safe and secure way to put money into your checking account. Your checks are never saved on your phone.
For more information on Mobile Deposit click here.