RCB Bank Fact Sheet
published on 09/18/2013
RCB Bank is an Oklahoma-owned and operated community bank with assets totaling more than $2 billion. Founded in 1936, RCB Bank has grown from a small business with one bank in Claremore, Oklahoma, to offering 33 full-service branches stretching across Oklahoma and into Kansas. RCB Bank is committed to serving its communities with conservative banking practices and progressive banking products.
MOTTO: "That’s my bank!" was officially adopted as the Bank’s slogan in the 1970’s, along with the defining characteristics of our company: RCB stands for Relationships, Community and Boldness!
RCB Bank: Relationships, Community and Boldness
Relationships: Customer Service is our mission. We are not just a bank operating in a city; we are members of a community with hometown ties and local decision-making. We want to build relationships with our customers so we can provide personalized service and take care of our customers’ unique financial needs. We are ethical, trustworthy and sincere. We know our customers by name and they know us by ours!
Community: RCB is a community bank. We don’t just sponsor an event, we participate. We are sensitive to the needs of our communities and we respond accordingly.
Boldness: We embrace technology; employees are empowered and customers are rewarded. We are proud of the service we provide and the legacy we carry.
RCB BANK’S STATEMENT OF CONDITION: Download Financial Strength
- RCB Bank was established in Claremore, Oklahoma, and first opened its doors for business on Saturday, January 4, 1936, at 9:00 a.m. It was known then as Rogers County Bank and consisted of one branch.
- RCB Bank Bank, opened in 1936, began as an entrepreneurship with L.S. Robson and George Davis during the days of the Great Depression. From day one in the lean times of the Great Depression, the Bank worked to become a strong and reliable financial institution within the community and those efforts quickly resulted in growth of the company.
- The Bank ended the first year with a profit, a feat the Bank has repeated every year since.
- In 1990, Rogers County Bank’s name was changed to RCB Bank due to its expansion outside of Rogers County and into surrounding counties.
- Since the first acquisition in 1990, 28 additional branches have been acquired or built which brings the current total to 30 RCB Bank branches within the state of Oklahoma and expanding into Kansas.
- RCB Bank was the first bank in Oklahoma to offer online banking, full-service automated banking and remote deposit capture, which offers daily reporting and quick deposits without having to visit a bank.
For additional information, visit www.RCBbank.com or like us on Facebook.