- Fast and secure payments
- Pay companies and individuals
- Recurring payments
- Payment tracking
- eBills available for participating merchants
- Rush delivery
- Completed within Online Banking
The Bank will be closed on Monday, July 4th in honor of Independence Day. Click here for a list of all holiday closings.
A tool to manage life's expenses in one place. A convenient, secure and simple way to pay bills.
How to Sign Up
- Log in to your RCB Bank online banking account
- Click on Bill Payment to access the enrollment form
- First 12 payments per month are free with eStatements, after 12, $0.75 each.
- First 7 payments per month are free without eStatements, after 7, $0.75 each.
- $5.95 per month, unlimited payments.
Bill Pay FAQs
A service that allows you to pay virtually anyone or any company through your online banking account. You determine who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment and which account you want the payment to come from. It’s safe, secure and easy to use.
Who can I pay with Bill Pay?
You can pay virtually any business or individual with a mailing address within the United States and Puerto Rico. For example, you can pay utilities, cable bills or credit cards, or individuals such as a landlord, babysitter or relative.
How do I enroll in Bill Pay?
Just log in to your account and click the “Bill Pay” link to access the short enrollment form.
How do I start using BillPay?
The first step is to add a payee, the person or company you wish to pay. Here’s how easy it is:
- Log in to your account and click the “Bill Pay” link.
- Click the “Add a Payee” button on your home page dashboard.
- Enter the requested information. Typically this information can be found on your latest bill or statement.
Once you add your payee, you can start making payments in seconds.
How do I make payments with BillPay?
- Find your payee on the payments dashboard.
- Enter the payment amount and date, then submit.
How are online payments delivered?
Payments are sent one of two ways—electronically or by paper checks. The majority of payments are delivered electronically. Your payment information, such as your account number, is sent via secure transmission. All other payments are made by paper checks that are mailed via the U.S. Postal Service.
Is Bill Pay secure?
Paying bills online is one of the safest ways to pay your bills. Bill Pay helps guard against identity theft from lost or stolen checkbooks, bills and statements. It also increases your privacy because only you can access your account information, account numbers and payment history. As a result, you maintain tighter control of your account with real-time access to your payment activity.
How long does it take before my payment is received?
Generally, your payment is received within 2 to 7 business days, depending on whether it was sent electronically or via paper check.
How are the scheduled payments processed with Bill Pay?
Most scheduled payments are sent electronically and funds are withdrawn from your account on the payment date. All other payments are made by paper checks that are mailed via the U.S. Postal Service.
What are the primary benefits of Bill Pay?
- Save time. With Bill Pay, you can receive and pay your bills online, all in one place. That means no more visiting multiple websites to pay bills or trips to the post office to mail checks. In addition, smart features such as recurring payments allow you to automate regular bill payments.
- Save money. Paying bills online saves postage, envelopes and checks. If you pay just 10 bills per month, you can easily save over $110.00* per year.
- Stay organized. Your payment history is stored in your online account, so you won’t have to sort through paper receipts or visit multiple websites to access past transactions.
- Gain peace of mind. Paying bills electronically means no risk of mailed checks getting lost or stolen. Plus, you can stop worrying about missing a bill due date when you set up reminders and automated recurring payments.
*Savings are approximate and based upon the average annual cost of stamps, envelopes and checks required for paying 10 bills per month.
Does it cost anything to use Bill Pay?
The first twelve transactions per month are free with eStatements. After twelve payments, they are $0.75 each. You can also choose unlimited monthly bill payments for $5.95 a month. If you receive paper statements, the first seven transactions per month are free. After seven payments, they are $0.75 each.
What is eBill?
What is eBill?
eBill is a feature that allows you to receive and pay electronic versions of paper bills directly from you BillPay account, from businesses that offer this service.
How do eBills work?
eBills are delivered directly to your BillPay account. Once you set up an individual eBill for a company you do business with, an eBill comes directly from that payee to your account. Examples of businesses that offer eBills are cable service providers, phone service providers, utility providers and credit card companies.
Will I still receive paper statements when I have eBill?
You may continue to receive paper statements for the next 2 or 3 billing cycles. Contact your payee for more details on their paper statement policy.
How will I know if eBill is available for a payee?
If a payee offers eBill, there will be a “Set up eBill” link next to their listing on your BillPay dashboard.
If you are receiving eBill summaries from your payee and full billing statements become available, you will see a button that reads “Request eBill PDF”
What are the primary benefits of eBill?
With eBill, everything you need is in one convenient location. Using eBill allows you to streamline your bill pay routine and have online access to your bills. That means you won’t have to keep track of paper bills. In addition, you can view past billing statements at a glance.
What information is included in an eBill?
If available for your payee, your full billing statement will be delivered to your account. That means you can view all statement information, including transactions, payment history, credits and more.
If full eBill details are not available for your payee, you will receive a summary eBill statement that includes balance due, due date and minimum payment amount.
How do I pay an eBill?
To pay an eBill, simply choose the account you want to pay from, enter the amount you want to pay and schedule when you want the payment delivered.
How do I know when I have received an eBill?
You can sign up to receive an electronic notice to alert you when an eBill has been delivered to your account. You can receive these notices in the form of emails or text alerts to provide an extra reminder when a payment is due.