Your account has an earnings credit. This means you will accrue credit on your daily balance to help offset any service charges against the account. The earnings are a credit to offset charges and are not paid as interest. The amount of the credit cannot exceed the service charge.
RCB Bank Loan Deferral ProgramDuring this time of uncertainty, RCB Bank continues to focus on how we can help our customers. To allow our customers to focus on the things that matter the most, we have built a loan deferment program that defers the next three monthly principal and interest payments on some loans. Click here to learn more.
You've earned this.
Let our account work for you.
Offset account charges with an earnings credit and receive item images with your monthly statement.
- $250 minimum opening deposit
- $7 monthly service charge
- Transaction fee – deposit/withdrawal – $0.15 each
- Business debit card
- No ATM transaction fee
- 0-499 items – $0.10 each
- 500-999 items – $0.09 each
- 1,000-4,999 items – $0.08 each
- 5,000 items or more – $0.07 each
- On-Us Item Deposit Fee – $0.05 each