Your account has an earnings credit. This means you will accrue credit on your daily balance to help offset any service charges against the account. The earnings are a credit to offset charges and are not paid as interest. The amount of the credit cannot exceed the service charge.
We have been notified from the USPS that first class mail delivery timeframes were being extended from 1-3 days to 1-5 days. Due to this, you may experience delayed delivery timeframes of your paper bank statements. If you are interested in receiving your statement in a quicker manner, please consider signing up for eStatements. We apologize for the inconvenience.
You've earned this.
Let our account work for you.
Offset account charges with an earnings credit and receive item images with your monthly statement.
- $250 minimum opening deposit
- $7 monthly service charge
- Transaction fee – deposit/withdrawal – $0.15 each
- Business debit card
- No ATM transaction fee
- 0-499 items – $0.10 each
- 500-999 items – $0.09 each
- 1,000-4,999 items – $0.08 each
- 5,000 items or more – $0.07 each
- On-Us Item Deposit Fee – $0.05 each