- Parent joint-ownership
- Money management experience
- Early relationships with local bankers
The Bank will be closed on Monday, May 30th in honor of Memorial Day. Click here for a list of all holiday closings.
Make money personal.
Experience is the best teacher.
Teach your children to stash their cash in a safe place. Our Kids Club accounts are a great foundation for teaching good money values.
- Available to children under age 18
- eStatements are free; monthly paper statements are $2 per month
- Minimum Opening Deposit – $20
- Minimum Balance to Avoid Service Charge – $0
- Debit Card – available to adult signatories upon request
- Child’s social security card.
- Valid photo ID for the adult opening the account, such as a current driver’s license, state-issued photo ID or military ID.
School ID cards are not acceptable documentation.