- Parent joint-ownership
- Money management experience
- Early relationships with local bankers
Click here for an update of the Oklahoma Business Relief Program. Updated as of August 26, 2020.
Make money personal.
Experience is the best teacher.
Teach your children to stash their cash in a safe place. Our Kids Club accounts are a great foundation for teaching good money values.
- Available to children under age 18
- No images with monthly statements
- Minimum Opening Deposit – $20
- Minimum Balance to Avoid Service Charge – $0
- Monthly Services Charges – $0
- Child’s social security card.
- Valid photo ID for the adult opening the account, such as a current driver’s license, state-issued photo ID or military ID.
School ID cards are not acceptable documentation.