- Parent joint-ownership
- Money management experience
- Early relationships with local bankers
We have been notified from the USPS that first class mail delivery timeframes were being extended from 1-3 days to 1-5 days. Due to this, you may experience delayed delivery timeframes of your paper bank statements. If you are interested in receiving your statement in a quicker manner, please consider signing up for eStatements. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Make money personal.
Experience is the best teacher.
Teach your children to stash their cash in a safe place. Our Kids Club accounts are a great foundation for teaching good money values.
- Available to children under age 18
- Item images available on eStatements at no charge. A fee will be charged for item images on paper statements.
- Minimum Opening Deposit – $20
- Minimum Balance to Avoid Service Charge – $0
- Debit Card – available to adult signatories upon request
- Child’s social security card.
- Valid photo ID for the adult opening the account, such as a current driver’s license, state-issued photo ID or military ID.
School ID cards are not acceptable documentation.