- Parent-joint ownership
- Available to children under age 18
- Money management experience
- Learn to save for future goals
- Build relationships with local bankers
- eStatements are free; quarterly paper statements are $2 per quarter
Due to a spike in COVID-19 cases and as a precautionary measure for both our staff and customers, as of Thursday, January 20, all locations' lobbies will be by appointment only. Drive-thrus will remain open. If you need in-person account assistance or access to your safety deposit box, please call 888-764-5499 to schedule an appointment.
Start your child's journey now.
It's never too early to teach your kids the value of saving.
Our Kids Club savings account is a safe place to save allowances, birthday money and earnings, while also giving it an opportunity to grow.
- Minimum Opening Deposit – $20
- Must maintain a minimum balance of $100 to receive 0.05% Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
- Minimum Balance to Avoid Service Charge – $0
- Child’s social security card
- Valid photo ID for the adult opening the account, such as a current driver’s license, state-issued photo ID or military ID.
School ID cards are not acceptable documentation.