- Parent-joint ownership
- Available to children under age 18
- Money management experience
- Learn to save for future goals
- Build relationships with local bankers
We have been notified from the USPS that first class mail delivery timeframes were being extended from 1-3 days to 1-5 days. Due to this, you may experience delayed delivery timeframes of your paper bank statements. If you are interested in receiving your statement in a quicker manner, please consider signing up for eStatements. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Start your child's journey now.
It's never too early to teach your kids the value of saving.
Our Kids Club savings account is a safe place to save allowances, birthday money and earnings, while also giving it an opportunity to grow.
- Minimum Opening Deposit – $20
- Must maintain a minimum balance of $100 to receive 0.10% Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
- Minimum Balance to Avoid Service Charge – $0
- Child’s social security card
- Valid photo ID for the adult opening the account, such as a current driver’s license, state-issued photo ID or military ID.
School ID cards are not acceptable documentation.