- Account must be open OR relationship established for 90 days
- Customer must be an owner/signor on the account
- Account must be in good standing and no more than three (3) chargebacks in a 6-month period
- Must be enrolled in online banking
- Must have the RCB Bank mobile banking app installed on your iPad®, iPhone®or Android™ device
Check the status of your payment on the IRS website.
To be notified when deposits arrive, sign up for Text Banking and set up transaction alerts.
Most RCB Bank locations are open without appointment necessary.Please visit our location page and click on the specific location you'd like to visit for details. For those locations that still require an appointment, please call 855-226-5722 to schedule. Click here for more details.
Mobile Deposit – Business
Stay in the moment.
Deposit checks from your phone.
At the office or on the road, Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit checks to your small business account using your smartphone or tablet.
Check Deposit Guidelines
- Mobile deposit is $2.00 per month if you do not receive e-statements
- $0.75 charge for each deposit made
- Daily and rolling 30-day deposit limits apply
- Limit of 100 deposits per month
- 6 p.m. cut off time (see funds availability below for details)
- Please keep deposited checks for 60 days before destroying
- You will receive approval messages or adjustments via text and email
Items that CAN be deposited
Checks must be payable to the business and an account signer must sign the back of the check with a “For Mobile Deposit Only to RCB Bank” endorsement.
Items that CANNOT be deposited
- 3rd party checks
- Foreign checks
- Returned or re-deposited items
- Rebate checks
- May not be able to image money orders other than Western Union