- Account must be open OR relationship established for 90 days
- Customer must be an owner/signor on the account
- Account must be in good standing and no more than three (3) chargebacks in a 6-month period
- Must be enrolled in online banking
- Must have the RCB Bank mobile banking app installed on your iPad®, iPhone®or Android™ device
Effective July 20, please ensure that you are using a current version of your internet browser to access the Online Banking system in order to avoid any connection disruptions. Supported browsers include the two most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome and Edge. Keeping your browser updated is important to your online security and the functionality of your Online Banking. If you have any questions, please contact us at 855-226-5722.
Deposit your checks from home or the road. Enroll through the mobile banking app.
Check Deposit Guidelines
- If you receive eStatements, mobile deposit is free
- If you do not receive eStatements, there is a $2 monthly fee
- Daily and rolling 30-day deposit limits apply
- Limit of 100 deposits per month
- 7 p.m. (CST) cut off time (funds may not be available for immediate withdrawal)
- Please keep deposited checks for 60 days before destroying
- You will receive approval messages or adjustments via text and email
Items that CAN be deposited
Checks must be payable to the account owner and an account signer must sign the back of the check with a “For Mobile Deposit Only to RCB Bank” endorsement.
Items that CANNOT be deposited
- 3rd party checks (i.e., checks not made payable to the owner(s) of the account)
- Foreign checks
- Returned or re-deposited items
- Rebate checks
- May not be able to image Money Orders other than Western Union
- Checks requiring two signatures